Tuesday 10 January 2023

Technique Tuesday - Dainty Delight

 Hello and thank you for stopping by. I have changed tack on what I was using for this week as I had forgotten that Cary used the Beautifully Happy stamp set a few weeks ago. I really paid attention didn't I Anyway I am now for the rest of this week, going to use the gorgeous Dainty Delight stamp set.

 Today's card is lovely and bright then cut into 4 pieces. I stamped several of the flowers from the stamp set using Versamark and added them to a white mat. I used White embossing powder and heat set them before I started to blend several different colours across the sheet. I cut it into 2 strips then each one into 2 more pieces. That was it. From there I added the pieces to another mat in a different order to before and then adhered them onto a Granny Apple Green card base. 





No comments:

Post a Comment