Saturday 7 January 2023

Fun fold Friday Two-tone Flora

 Do you love pattern paper?  I  sure do so much so that I have quite the stash 😅 but I still couldn't resist the ones the are part of the Fancy Flora suite. Called Fancy Flora the paper is 15.1cm x15.1cm , ( 6" x 6").  There are 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. The designs in this pack feature pastel hues painted on canvas.

Fancy flora stampin up pop out card wedding card

The colours are gorgeous ! If you saw my Facebook live on Monday over on our Facebook page here you'll see me sharing them. They are so full of texture and colour.

So I wanted to create a card the would show off these beautiful papers. I decided to create one called a popping flap card that I found via YouTube .

It starts life as a piece of A4 cardstock.  That you cut as shown below.  

Fancy flora stampin up popping flap card wedding card

This gives you 3 pieces one which is 12.5cm x 27cm scored at 12.5cm. Then 1 cm in from each side score to the 12.5cm line and cut to the 27cm. The second is 26cm x 8.5cm sxored at 12.5cm. And the final piece is 3.85cm x 7.5cm scored at 1cm then every 0.5cm till you get to 6.5cm.

You then need to cut your pattern paper.  You'll  need pieces measuring 12cm x 10cm, 3.5cm x 10cm and 13.5cm x 8cm. You'll also need 2 pieces measuring 11.5cm x 8cm.

Here is a video to see how it all goes together. 


I love  these Fancy flora pattern papers. The whole Suite is just lovely.

Fancy flora stampin up popping flap card wedding card



Fancy flora stampin up popping flap card wedding card

Fancy flora stampin up popping flap card wedding card

Fancy flora stampin up popping flap card wedding card

Well that's  all from me this week please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her creations with us all. 

Have fun 

Cary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment