Friday 20 January 2023

Fun fold Friday Warm Welcome

 For the final inspiration for the week we like to share what we call a fun fold. I like to make them but I also like to create what I call simple fun folds.  And for my last card of this week of inspiration using the Warm Welcome bundle I have created a very simple fun fold.

The card starts life as a piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 29.7cm. I then scored it from each end at 9.9cm. I then trimmed a smidge off the left hand side so that it can be folded in and the right-hand side folded over.

Warm welcome stampin up fun simple fun fold cute card



And that is it! I chose to cut out an appature on the front panel . This gave a peekaboo through to the inside which is fun. I stamped cut and coloured a several cats and flowers to decorate my card with. 

For the front I stamped the door stamp then die cut it out and cut the inside of the opening out too. I then marked where the opening was on the front panel of thw card base and die cut there too. Once die cut I used a brick embossing folder to add texture to the front panel. I then adhered the door die cut in place and added a door mat with the word Welcome on it.

For the flowers I stamped and die cut the arm holding a bunch of flowers. Then trimmed the end so that it resembled pots. I also cut and coloured 3 cats and a couple of sentiment panels.

Warm welcome stampin up fun simple fun fold cute card

I love the way the card opens up giving you lots of places to decorate. I covered the inside completely with pretty pattern paper.  I positioned the plaque so that it could be read from the front . I also popped a little kitty so that his face was peeping through the front. I use another piece of paper and coloured some slips of cardstock to create a little table for kitty to sit on along with another vase of flowers.

Warm welcome stampin up fun simple fun fold cute card

For the inside right panel I also decided to cover it in pretty paper. I added a panel with another lovely sentiment on it and a cute kitty.

Warm welcome stampin up fun simple fun fold cute card

And for the center panel I just added 2 pots of flowers with another cheeky kitty peeping out.

Warm welcome stampin up fun simple fun fold cute card

Well thats all from me for this week. I do hope you've enjoyed my samples and have perhaps been inspired to get crafting yourself. Next week join me as Gill shares her creations with us all.
Have fun
Cary xx
P.S don't forget it's  Sale-A-Bration time! Which means free goodies with qualifying purchases over in my on-line shop and in person orders 😀 click HERE for my on-line shop .




No comments:

Post a Comment