Tuesday 24 January 2023

Technique Tuesday - Happiness Abounds

 Today's technique so to speak is one where the card does the talking. I haven't stamped any words on the front of the card but I used the twin embossing folders, Let's Celebrate. Using the stamp set Happiness Abounds I stamped some of the smaller flowers in the gorgeous light purple of Highland Heather and some leaves in the bright green of Parakeet Party. The card itself is basically white on white except for the mat behind the embossed piece. I used one of the gorgeous, shaded backgrounds from the DSP pack of Hues of Happiness designer series papers. The papers are stunning! I love them!

In addition to the white embossed mat, I scored lines right across the card base, 3 times at the top and 3 at the bottom of the card. It gives a lovely pattern all over. I continued with the same colour theme on the inisde of the card and again used DSP for the mat behind the sentiments.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment