Wednesday 11 January 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Dainty Delight

 Hello. Today's card using the Dainty Delight stamp set, I used the large image stamp and stamped it with Memento Ink pad. Now I know you aren't supposed to use a water based ink when watercolouring but today I did! The reason being is that I wanted to used the water colour pencils but not the water!

I coloured the flowers and background in using the pencils and then chopped the image into 8. I added the small pieces onto a piece of one of the DSP papers called Dainty Flowers which are Free during Saleabration. For every £45 spent, you get to choose a free item from the special brochure. 

I LOVE the stamps and the papers together and apart. Really beautiful! Once they were all chopped up, I added them all to another white mat then onto the Starry Sky card base. I did keep the mat narrow on purpose so cut off the excess card to the right hand side. I didn't use the water brushes as I said but did rub my fingers across the mats to smooth the colours over gently. 





No comments:

Post a Comment