Monday 16 January 2023

Make it simple Monday Warm Welcome

 Happy Monday 🙂 I hope you had a good weekend. I spent mine prepping for one of our regular monthly classes that takes place on Thursday.  It certainly kept me busy thats for sure!! So when I released that it was my turn to post this week I was mighty glad that Monday's are #makeitsimplemonday!!! I have chosen to showcase a stamp set that arrived at my house on Friday, it was the top of a pile waiting to be put away 😉. Called Warm welcome its a fun set filled with lots of elements to create lots of projects. 

Warm welcome stampin up simple stamping easy card making ideas

#simplestamping cards are usually single layer cards. And today's inspiration are just that. Single layer and using just stamps and ink on them.

I have actually made 2 cards both using the same inks and ideas but in different orientation. 

Warm welcome stampin up simple stamping easy card making ideas
 
The colours I've used are orchid oasis a bluey,  a bright blue called tahitian tide and the bold green is called parakeet party. 

Warm welcome stampin up simple stamping easy card making ideas

Sorry about the quality of the photo of the landscape card. I'm not sure what went wrong but I'm going to have to try harder!!

Anyway I love that these cards were super quick to make , are cheaper to post, are bright and cheerful and fun. 

Warm welcome stampin up simple stamping easy card making ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment