Monday 9 January 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Beautifully Happy

 Hello and welcome back. Cary as usual did an excellent job showing her projects last week! How do I follow that? Well, I will try. I chose to use the lovely Beautifully Happy stamp set this week along with the odd sentiments. Today's project I have made 4 cards! I used a 6" by 6" piece of DSP from the In Colour range of papers from 2022 -2024 and I picked the Orchid Oasis coloured paper. 
I marked each left hand side with a small pencil mark and then joined up the opposite lines on my trimmer then cut them into 4 pieces. It was just a case of adding each one to a card base, stamping a sentiment onto a strip of matching card and a few flowers here and there. All 4 cards were made in half an hour. 4 different occasions and I have spares ready to sign and post.
What do you think?



Place the pieces how you want them and then adhere them to the card bases.


Overlap the strip of card on both sides and then trim off from behind the card. You get a better sight there. Don't forget that the DSP has 2 sides and 2 different paatterns.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment