Thursday 26 January 2023

This or That Thursday - Happiness Abounds

 Hello again. This week saw my grandson celebrating his 3rd birthday. I can't believe he's 3 already but 3 he is. Theo cheers me up whenever I should feel down and he helped me to chose the colours that I have used for today's card too. I am still using the Happiness Abounds stamp set but this time I added some of the masking mats across the cards. Once the mats were on, I began stamping some of the flowers either side or all around the edges of the mats. I like the blank space on the card just for the sentiment. All I had to do was to add some of the smaller flowers within the gaps to fill out the gaps. 




The 2nd card that I made is slightly different. This one has a squared mat and 3 sides that are decorated instead of the 2 on the first one. The difference too is that I added 2 flowers from the DSPand cut them in and around the corners. Everything else, I stamped and coloured with Blends marker pens.





 I completed the 2 cards by adding Rhinestones, which as many know is not something that I usually do but this time I think they are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment