Thursday 19 January 2023

This or That Thursday Warm Welcome

 Today I'm back to a cleaner look than yesterday's card (Here) . I must admit I really like the way that this Warm Welcome bundle is so very versatile. 

Do you ever use sketches for inspiration?  Sketches are line drawn layouts that are created to inspire you. I used a layout for today's cards. One of the things about sketches is that they are open to interpretation.  You can change the orientation , shapes etc so they're not restrictive. Here's  the sketch I used.


So with the sketch in mind my first card is this one. 

Warm welcome stampin up clean and simple  birthday card

I used the number dies from the warm welcome dies and created a tine in tone background for the parcels and sentiment. I like the clean look of the colour palette.  The pops of colour against the white givebthe card a crisp feel.
For the second card I rotated the sketch. I changed the orientation from the original portrait to a landscape one.

Warm welcome stampin up clean and simple  birthday card

I tend to do a lot of portrait cards so it's nice to have a go at changing to a landscape one. What's  your go to orientation?  Portrait?  Or landscape? 
Which of my cards do you prefer? 


Warm welcome stampin up clean and simple  birthday card



No comments:

Post a Comment