Friday 18 March 2022

Fun Fold Friday Kite Delight

 For my final inspiration using the delightful Kite Delight stamp set I've gone bright and bold. The fun fold is a simple one called a Dutch barn door fold. You take the front of your card and cut the top off! Then you turn the cut off piece and place it in the center of the card front but you only attatch it to the bottom panel!

Now this simple fun fold card has so much scope you can make it as simple or decorated as you like. I have chosen to make my sample interactive.  I've used a fantastic set of dies called Give it a Whirl dies. They help you create a fun card that is a little special.

I created the twirling part as the front panel. And used the part that I cut off the front to decorate the inside of the card.

Kite delight Stampin up give it a Whirl dies fun fold card

Kite delight Stampin up give it a whirl dies fun fold card

I love the bright bold colour of the card. The fun twirling feature is such fun. All in all Ibenjoyed making this card.

Kite delight Stampin up give it a Whirl dies fun fold card

Kite delight Stampin up give it a Whirl dies fun fold card

So that's it from me for this week. Gill and I are hosting our annual weekend craft retreat this weekend. We will be busy making sure everyone has the best time and we will may be busy but we'll have the best time for sure.

Please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us all. 

Have fun 

Cary xx 

Kite delight Stampin up give it a Whirl dies fun fold card




No comments:

Post a Comment