Wednesday 16 March 2022

Watercolour Wednesday Kite Delight

 Today I'm sharing a card that makes me a little nervous.  The card was made using some of my favourite techniques,  watercolour,  heat embossing but it didn't turn out in real life quite how it did in my imagination! Does that ever happen to you? I had this image of beautiful kites floating in a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. All the elements are found in the fab Kite Delight stamp set and I thought watercolour background perfect!.....

Well it didn't turn out quite how I imagined and I was a little disappointed 😔 I wasn't going to share the card but then I thought stop just because it didn't turn out exactly as I thought it should doesn't mean it's not good enough.

Sooo here it is...

Kite delight Stampin up watercolour heat embossed card

I must admit I liked it more once I'd mounted it and added it to a card base 😉 Isn't it funny how sometimes adding just simple layers can make something more pleasing to the eye.

Kite delight Stampin up watercolour heat embossed card

Well that's it for today please join me tomorrow for another project using the Kite Delight stamp set and a fun technique 😉 
Kite delight Stampin up watercolour heat embossing card


No comments:

Post a Comment