Tuesday 22 March 2022

Technique Tuesday - Handsomely Suited

 Forgive me this week please as we are both absolutely shattered! Cary and I have just this weekend held our 1st in person retreat in over 2 years. Lots to do!! WOW there was lots going on but hopefully everyone enjoyed themself. Well, they said they did  so that's a good thing!  Anyway, carrying on from yesterday's card, I'm showing you some cards this week that we used in our annual mens class last year. We used Handsomely Suited, an ideal stamp set for the men in your life. The technique is to use several squares of DSP which coordinated with the stamp set. Sadly, it is no longer available but this just proves that you can mix all of the different papers and nothing looks out of place. 

My squares are 3cm square or about 1,1/4". I worked out where the centre of the card mat was and worked from there. Nothing apart from the DSP and cardstock was measured, all of the positioning was done by eye. I prefer it that way as it looks more natural. 







No comments:

Post a Comment