Thursday 31 March 2022

Throwback Thursday Count On Me

 For today's Throwback Thursday inspiration I've created a background using one of my favourites a galaxy background.  I've paired this fun technique with the sweet little penguin from the Count On Me stamp set.

This cute little fellow is resting on die cut clouds with simple white stars on a simple white mat.

The bold pops of colour are from the blended galaxy background.  I used bright orange,  hot pink and deep purple to achieve the look. I randomly laid down the orange then the pink then finally the purple. I blended the colours together. Then I flicked water over it. To add a final touch I flicked some wink of stella over it all.

Count on me stampin up blended galaxy background card

I just love this card 😍 The cute characters and the beautiful background all come together to make a card that makes me smile.

Count on me stampin up fun galaxy blended background with cute Penguins


No comments:

Post a Comment