Tuesday 8 March 2022

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Slim Sayings

Today you have 2 for the price of 1. Using the dies called Slim Card Dies that go with the Slim Sayings stamp set, I die cut 2 pieces of card. One in Daffodil Delight and the other in Mango Melody. There are 4 dies in the set and are brilliant for making cards look so different. This is the Chevron shaped die and all I did was to swap the pieces over from each coloured mat. I have then 2 cards for 1. I then decided to emboss both of the colours to add a little texture. I used another of the cards shaping dies for the edge of the card and used a marker pen to pop a little matching colour on the edges.

Adding a strip of the coordinating colour on the inside makes the edges stand out more. All of the sentiments were stamped using a Memento Ink Pad.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment