Thursday 10 March 2022

Throwback Thursday - Slim Sayings

Today's card is a special one. Many years ago Stampin Up had a set of dies called Layering Alphabet Edgelits dies. The card today reminds me of just that one. Using the Slim Sayings and the Slim Card Dies, I made my Grandson Jayden's 13th birthday card in a similar way. 

Stampin' Up! no longer sell the Layering Alphabet dies but the dies in this set reminds me of Bella's card which you can see at the bottom of the page. 

Using 4 different colours plus white card, I die cut several of the wavy shapes and layered them in a similar way to Bella's card. I did use a few other retired things on his card which I'm sure many people still have but I just love the way that the lines of colour and waves are perfectly elegant. So yet another technique to use those lovely Slim Card dies for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment