Monday 14 March 2022

Make it simple Monday Kite Delight

 This week I'll  be sharing inspiration using a stamp set that needs a little love from the January to June mini catalogue from Stampin' Up!. Called Kite Delight this fun set is great for so many occasions and recipients. The images are great for colouring, they are easy to cut out and easy to place as they are clear stamps made from from photopolymer. 

Kite delight Stampin up

 As it's Monday it's #makeitsimplemonday and boy was I glad of that! This coming weekend is our annual retreat event. We host a full weekend of crafting fun and games. We love hosting this weekend but it does entail a lot of hard work in the run up to it so a #simplestamping project was just what the doctor ordered!!!

My colour palette is inspired by one that is very on trend at the moment in support of the events taking place in the Ukraine 🇺🇦.  

Kite Delight stampin up simple stamping easy card making

The blue I've used is a colour called pacific point and the yellow is daffodil delight.  The 2 colours work so well together to give a bright and bold look.

I stamped in the blue ink and coloured with the yellow. I used a great little tool from Stampin' Up! Called blender pens . These can be used to pick-up any colour waterbased ink and use them as you would a marker pen. If you'd like to see how I do this I will be demoing this technique in my Facebook live Here this afternoon at 4pm GMT. 

I hope you like my clean and simple and quick card and that you'll join me tomorrow with more inspiration with this fun stamp set. 


Kite delight Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Here's the link to the video of the demo of this card   



No comments:

Post a Comment