Friday 11 June 2021

Fun fold Friday Flowers of Friendship

 Today I've gone punch crazy 😜. The beautiful Flowers of Friendship Bundle made me just want to create a bouquet of punched flowers . Then an idea for an easy fun fold came to mind that I could make use of a bouquet of punched flowers for and I was off.

Flowers of Friendship Stampin'Up fun fold card punch fun


The fun fold is super simple.  Take a piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 26cm. Score it at 10.5cm and 21cm. This creates two 10.5cm wide panels and a third panel that is 5cm wide.

Now fold the two outer panels in over the center panel. The smaller right hand panel closes in first and the larger left hand one folds over on top. Using a bone folder reinforce the folds to create the card base.

 I then cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 14.4cm x 10cm. Only applying adhesive to the out side edges I adheared it to the top larger panel. 

Next I used a circle die to die cut an appature in the first 10.5cm panel. You could use a large circle punch instead of a die. But remember to keep the cardstock circle as you'll need that too. 

Now the punch fun begins.  I stamped rows of the large flowers then small flowers. When you have a punch the cuts multiple shapes I like to stamp the one I'm concentrating on strip of cardstock.  The reason for this is that it is less wasteful.  As you slide the strip in you're only cutting the one image. 

After I'd stamped, coloured and punched a selection of flowers I did the same with the leaves.

Now I cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 4.5cm x 14.4cm and applied it to the smaller panel and closed the card up again so that the small panel was beneath the larger front one.

Next I took the circle of cardstock left from creating the appature and stamped my sentiment on it. 

With my card base closed I applied adhesive to the part of the narrow panel that can be seen through the appature. I then placed my sentiment circle back into the appature. Once secured the circle will remain attatched to the narrow panel as the card is opened.

Now let your creativity flow and decorate as desired! I created a floral wreath around the appature on the front.

Flowers of Friendship Bundle Stampin up easy fun fold appature wreath card

I then decorated the sentiment panel...

Flowers of Friendship Stampin'Up easy fun fold punched flowers

And the center panel...

Fun fold punched appature card flowers of Friendship Stampin'Up

As you can see I went a little punch crazy with flowers but I sure did enjoy myself 😉

Well that's it for me this week. I hope I've sparked your imagination and maybe given you some ideas for the fun bundle that is the Flowers of Friendship Bundle . 

Please join us next week as Gill shares her inspiration with all.

Have a nice weekend.

Have fun

Cary xx

Flowers of Friendship Bundle Stampin up fun fold punch wreath


All the products I've used this week are available in our shop just click Here

If you'd like to join our fun supportive group of Larger Than Life Stampers  by becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and live in the UK,  Germany,  Austria,  France or the Netherlands please click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment