Thursday 17 June 2021

Throwback Thursday - Lovely You

Well the weather is supposed to turn very wet all day today......watch this space. It's my great grandson's 1st birthday on Saturday and we are holding the party here for him. I do hope that it's good weather then! Today I have gone what I call slightly vintage. Using White card mats, I sponged a very light grey all around the edges. I couldn't decide which colour base card to use so I made 2! Then using the Lovely You stamp set I stamped just some leaf stems on both sides. A simple message which was punched out using the Oval duo punch and it was complete. I had some extra die cuts available so added one to each card. 

I used Night of Navy on the first card and Merry Merlot for the second one which has ended up as an easel card. I have also added some of the Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon to both. It's really lovely ribbon, so soft and silky. If you would like a catalogue, please send us a message and we will happily send yu one of the new ones.

More information about the stamp set and other products, please click HERE  It will open a new window for you so that you don't loose your place here. 






 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment