Monday 21 June 2021

Make it simple Monday All Squared Away

 A super quick #simplestamping card for today whilst I'm enjoying the sunshine at my Mum's and its raining at home!!! Featuring this weeks stamp set All Squared Away 

All Squared Away Stampin up simple stamping

This fun set has 4 background stamps and some fun sentiments. And for today's card I used 2 background ones and the lovely 2 part sentiment. 

The colours I've chosen a both light summery shades of purple and blue called balmy blue and highland heather. I then stamped the sentiment in black over the square images.

Simple stamping easy cardmaking all Squared away Stampin up


 A simple quick card with a lot of impact all in all i think. What about you?

All Squared Away simple stamping easy card making Stampin up


No comments:

Post a Comment