Thursday 24 June 2021

Throwback Thursday All Squared Away

 Thursday is throwback inspiration day. So today  I'm  looking back to... yesterday 🤣 I love the die cut appatures that the All Squared Away Bundle creates So much so that I used the same layout again!!!

These fun and funky die cuts really call out for bold colours. The way I chose to colour them today was with a blending brush and ink pads. 

All Squared Away Bundle Stampin up bold and bright colourful card


The colours chosen where light blue, pink and orange. As always they have lovely names Costal Cabana,  Polished Pink and Pale Papaya .

Once coloured I popped the panel up on 3d foam onto a black mat. 

I hope that today's card brings a smile to your face as it does me 😀

All Squared Away Bundle Stampin up fun bright colourful card


No comments:

Post a Comment