Wednesday 16 June 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Lovely You

Hello again on this lovely sunny Wednesday.  I hope the weather is as good with you as it is here. Not that it will last very long but I'm enjoying it nonetheless! I'm carrying on with the Lovely You stamp set today and have made a watercolour background with a white band going straight through. I placed some low tack tape across the card and wet it thoroughly. Using the lovely shade of blueish green of Coastal Cabana and a water brush, I brushed an oval all over the centre and to the edges. The corners were coloured too but very lightly. Then, stamping to the tape I added a message into the centre. I chopped it out with a 1.5cm border all around and gave myself 2 frames and another rectangle. All of the pieces were then layered onto some Bermuda Bay card and mounted each level matching the pattern all the way around. #

I have used some strips of ribbon called Playing with Patterns that sadly retired earlier this year. My reasoning is that I bought it and still like it so I used it. I'm sure there are many of you who have a lovely stash of products too will go onto use yours and so you should. However, don't forget the amazing new products that are now available!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment