Monday 14 June 2021

Make It Monday - Lovely You

 Hello. I'm sorry to have missed being here for a few weeks but paperwork was calling me desperately! Well here I am back and bursting with crafting frenzy, I've not made anything for what seems like ages...probably 2 weeks...but however. This week for the #simplestamping technique I am using a lovely stamp set called Lovely You. This is a brilliant stamp set with 12 messages or phrases and 7 images. Not a massive amount of images but let's see how I can make some inspiring cards for this week shall we? 

Another thing I sometimes do is only using Stampin' Write Marker pens. Yes, you can colour a stamp using the pens just as you can with an ink pad. I have made a simple patterned mat using the 3 colours shown then mounted it to the lovely strip of bright pink. The 3 colours are a gorgeous shade of lime green in Granny Apple Green, the beautiful bright pink of Magenta Madness and the rich, unctuous green of Shaded Spruce. In addition to the pens, the only other tool I used was a punch. This is the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch. This punch can punch up to 6 different widths of card in 2 amazing shapes. Love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment