Monday 7 June 2021

Make it simple Monday Flower of Friendship

 Wow what a change in the weather we've had here in my part of the world!! We've gone from grum, grots and grimy to almost tropical delight 🌺 that's the joy that is the British weather 🤣 Now I hear you wonder why is she twittering on about the weather? Well it has a big influence on me! When the sun shines I am pulled to bright colours yellows and oranges. And floral images are often the ones that I am drawn too.  So , thanks to the weather, this week I shall be sharing  projects using a stamp set called  Flowers of Friendship 

Flowers of Friendship Stampin'Up easy sumple card

As always here at 2 Big Girls Crafting Monday's are #simplestamping days. We aim to create inspiration for those who are just starting their stamping journey. The idea being that our projects can be made with minimal products but maximum impact. They are also easy to create with no previous experience of stamping so ideal for the beginner. 

Today's sample uses just white cardstock, black ink, the stamp set and coloured pencils. 

Flowers of Friendship Stampin up simple stamping easy beginners card

As you can see a very simple card but one that looks sunny and bright as well as clean and simple. 

I have stamped the large floral image along the edge of the card in the middle.  But not all the way up so that only the tops of the flower sprig show. I then stamped it again but to either side but slightly higher up. I them stamped just the petals on the left hand corner as there was a little space left too white 😉

I  stamped the sentiment above and then coloured the images in. I used watercolour pencils.  

And voilà my card was complete.  I hope that this sunny card bring a little sunshine into your part of the world today.

Flowers of Friendship simple stamping easy card stampin up

Have a nice day and hope to see you here  tomorrow when I will share another project using the Flowers of Friendship stamp set.

Flowers of Friendship Stampin'Up simple stamping easy card


No comments:

Post a Comment