Monday 28 June 2021

Make it Monday - Timeless Tropical

 Hello and thank you for stopping by. This week I am going to show some projects made with this lovely stamp set and occasionally the dies too. The set is called Timeless Tropical and the dies are In The Tropics. Today's card was a very straight forward one in that I used a whole sheet of A4 card in Basic White. Using the large flower in the set and a leaf, I stamped through the centre in both directions to be able to make 4 simple cards. I had to make a few post-it note masks of the leaf and the flower to place across the ones that I had already stamped to prevent from over stamping the images. 

Sounds technical? No, it isn't. I literally stamped the image again onto the top of the note so that the image would stick over my stamped images when I needed it to. I then fussy cut around the leaf and the flower. Cary showed me a cheats way to do it and that is by cutting 3 or 4 post it notes at the same time. It works really well too as the post-it paper is quite thin.


 
The inside to each of 2 of the cards with a few flowers and leaves. As you can see, I was able to change the orientation of some of the panels.
 


 
 

This last one of the 4 cards that I made was turned into a side easel card. A little trickier than the simple cards before but one that is still easily achievable.





No comments:

Post a Comment