Friday 30 October 2020

Fun Fold Friday - Christmas Rose

 For my last card this week, I started simply. 

Once again using the lovely Christmas Rose, 2 boxed stamp set, I stamped the edges of the main image all around a white card mat in Versamark and then heat embossed the Gold embossing powder. 

More information about Christmas Rose and all of the products from Stampin' Up!  HERE

A simple Old Olive green and Whisper White was all that I used. With exception to some of the gorgeous paper from Ornate Garden double sided papers. They are double whammies as most of the sheets have gold embossed images on! Lovely! So, I used only a small strip of the paper but I think it's all that it needed. I started with a full piece of A4 card and cut it on the short side at 14.85cm by 29.7cm. I folded the card in half and then one side only, folded that in half too. I then added the white embossed mat onto a piece of the Old Olive and adhered it to the front left hand panel. I double sided the Old Olive and added another of the full images on the reverse which I had also heat embossed in gold and die cut out. 

I added a Happy Christmas onto a white mat and adhered it to one of the gorgeous laser cut shapes in the pack of Gold foil papers called Forever Gold Speciality papers. They are absolutely stunning!! I am so grateful that Stampin' Up! had these made they are wonderful!




Thank you so much for joining me this week. It's been a very confusing one for me but I managed to get here in the end!
Please pop by next week and see what delights Cary has in store for you. 
Until I return, take care, stay safe and keep well xxxx :)) 😍😍😍

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment