Thursday 29 October 2020

Throwback Thursday - Christmas Rose

 Today's card is one that really threw me at first but once I got hold of the idea, I just went with it. Once again it's a completely different style of Christmas card which can be happily adjusted to become a birthday or any other celebratory card too. The card was one that I made last year of the year before. A die cut image over a doily and that was it!

This time I stamped the image in the centre and coloured in parts of it with watered down ink from a block. I stamped the image again and coloured in and fussy cut the roses only. They were then mounted over a square, vellum doily which I coloured in with Highland Heather Blends pen. 

A message added inside and out and some of the gorgeous Playing With Patterns Resin Dots again coloured in with the Highland Heather blends pen, is all that I used to complete it.

 

The card above was my inspiration for today's card.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment