Thursday 15 October 2020

Throwback Thursday - Joyful Holly

 Today I decided to make a shaker card. Well, it didn't happen as I changed my mind half way through! After all, it is a woman's right to change her mind isn't it? Teehee! I started with some double sided papers from the Feels Like Frost papers which have carried over from last year thankfully. After I added the paper to the front of the card base, I first stamped and coloured the holly sprigs across the front to make it look like an arch. I then die cut the aperture using the Snow Globe dies which were also carried over from last year too. I added a few little embellishments from the All the Trimmings pack of coloured stars and dots. 

Stamping a deer on the inside mat and a fox on a scrap of card, I coloured them both in using Blends permanent marker pens. It should have been another easy card but because I kept changing my mind, It took me most of the afternoon! That will teach me to leave things well alone!







No comments:

Post a Comment