Thursday 8 October 2020

Throwback Thursday Ornamental Envelopes

 Well today's post is a mix of  old and new! I'm sharing a card using one of the first techniques I fell in love with when I started papercrafting nearly 20 years ago.....teabag folding! And I'm combining it with a very short and raw video tutorial of how I made it a very new thing for me so please be gentle 😉. I have of course used the Ornamental Envelopes stamps and dies on both the card and the envelope.

So to the project. I have chosen a bold bright colour pallette of bright hot pink and bold lime green,  magenta madness and granny apple green from Stampin' Up! The white layer is embossed with the gorgeous  winter snow embossing folder also from Stampin' Up!. The pattern paper is from a pack called Artistry Blooms and is full of bold patterns and ombre effect papers.

I hope you like the card and video and will have a go yourself. If you do please share your creations in the comments below.

Video tutorial Here



 teabag fold Christmas tree stampin up Ornamental Envelopes Christmas card








No comments:

Post a Comment