Friday 2 October 2020

Fun Fold Friday - Most Wonderful Time

Oh My Goodness! It's 1st October already and so near to Christmas! Isn't it strange how once summer time has gone the Christmas season suddenly looms upon us?  Well, it's certainly getting closer! I have continued on using the stamp set and papers from the Most Wonderful Time Medley. It was in last years seasonal catalogue and has returned again this year I am very pleased to say.

Today's fun fold is just that, yes, another 'simple' card. I know that I keep on saying simple but I promise you that is really is. I took a sheet of White A4 card and cut it, portrait at 14.85cm, or 5,7/8" by the full length of the card which in the UK is 29.7cm. I then scored it in half at 14.85cm then from that fold 4.5cm 3 times more. That will leave approximately 1.5cm

I added double sided paper 14.4cm by 4.2cm on the 3 main panels and a small strip to the last 1.5cm wide panel. The inside is a white mat of 14.4cm by 14.4cm which I 'stepped' across the Real Red ink pad to accentuate the edge of the paper. Some decorations and a message on the side to allow the card to stand and the card is complete.







Well, that's it from me for this week. I do hope I have managed to give you some ideas towards making your Christmas cards for this year. 

Please stay safe and keep well but most certainly, keep on crafting too!
Cary will be back next week with lots of lovely things to inspire you so please stop by. 

Thank you again, Gill xxx 😀😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment