Tuesday 13 October 2020

Technique Tuesday

 Today's card is another simple card but this time I added in some heat embossing. On navy blue card I stamped the holly sprig from the Joyful Holly stamp set using Versamark ink pad. Then I used White embossing powder and heat set it. As you can see I wanted a few mats on this card and went crazy with the red, white and navy blue mats. I just love using those colours together, not only do they look fresh but they look classy too! Well, that's what I think! 

More information on the stamp set HERE

As I said, this was a very simple card which once heat embossed, it was just a simple case of cutting each layer down to make another one. A simple message from the same stamp set again put onto a mat, decorated the inside and added another message to complete it.


Joyful Holly  red white and blue christmas stampin up easy card

 

 

 

 

I added some little dots of red card using the 1/8" hand held punch onto the berries to decorate. I love the way it adds a pop of colour over the card.


Tomorrow is Watercolour Wednesday, what can I do for that I wonder??

No comments:

Post a Comment