Monday 5 October 2020

Make it simple Monday Ornamental Envelope

 Wow what a busy weekend!!! World Card Making Day was super fun but now we're in World Card Sending Week so what better time to use a stamp set and coordinating dies called Ornamental Envelopes!!

For today's #simplestamping projects I've created 2 versions of the same card using traditional christmas red and green. The card size is a little different to normal as I have been seeing a lot of long narrow cards around.

My cards are 7cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.85. This allows you to get 3 from a single sheet of A4 cardstock.  My fellow demo and friend Patricia Boxer showed me some cards made at this size and I thought I'd have a go. And I'm pleased I did they are great for #simplestamping, quick cards and making multiples.

As they are a non standard size I created my own envelopes. I made one using pattern paper and another in plain white cardstock. They too are super simple just a few scorelines, a few snips and some strong doubke sided tape!

Well I hope you enjoyed #su2020wcmd and will join in on #worldcardsendingweek2020 

 Ornamental Envelopes stampin up simple stamping narrow cards quick and easy Christmas bauble







No comments:

Post a Comment