Thursday 22 October 2020

Throwback Thursday Gorgeous Posies

 Today's Throwback Thursday card is a throwback toooooo...christmas card making 🤪!!!! what can I say? I straight away saw a wreath when I saw the stamps and wreaths mean Christmas so here we are a Christmas wreath card inspiration to share today 😉

Making the card was super simple I took a circle and using a pencil lightly drew around it. This gave me a rough idea of where to stamp but after that it was free style all the way. 

I did emply the generational stamping technique from Monday's post. It's such a great simple way to add depth and texture. I stamped the leaves first then filled in as I  saw fit. 

I then stamped 1 large flower and fussy cut it out. Then die cut the word joy , 2 short pieces of metallic mesh ribbon later and my focal point was made.

I then stamped the second part of the sentiment directly onto the card front and sprinkled liberally with my favourite adhesive-backed snowflakes ❄  and voilà!!

I kept the colour pallette simple with a white card base and gorgeous grape purple mat to tie it all together.

I love when I can use stamps work for different occasions like non Christmas for Christmas and visa versa! Do you do this? It's  a great way to get more bang for your buck as they say 😉 

To purchase any or all the products used in todays card please click HERE

gorgeouse Posies stampin up wreath christmas card





No comments:

Post a Comment