Tuesday 27 October 2020

Technique Tuesday - Christmas Rose


 Today's card is supposed to be a technique but it's actually very similar to yesterday's simplestamping card. The difference is that I cut the card front in half. Using the Christmas Rose stamp set, I stamped half of the image on the front mat and using a dauber and the very pale green of Pool Party ink and coloured roughly over the whole mat which started out as white. On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the image 3 times then coloured in only the flowers using the stamp once again. Yes, I did my lovely fussy cutting and cut all of the flowers out. The yellow (Daffodil Delight) rose was placed over the stamped area and the other 2 roses (Poppy Parade) were separated and placed either side.

When I open the card, the 3rd large rose was placed directly below the front one and a message added. 

Very simple and straightforward. More information in our shop HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment